Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 9, 2006

L.O.V.E

I haven't stayed up late for long, which has surprisingly given me some spots Image. I intended to devote this night to learning gym theory lessons in preparation for the exam the day after tomorrow but ended up chatting (why stayed available Image) and surfing webs (hey, too interesting a thing to refuse to do, once you've turned the modem on Image). But i'm not wasting any more time.

Dedicated to my sweetheart Image

L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore can



Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you.  

And now it's time for gym lessons.Image




1 nhận xét:

  1. Chưa ngủ à?
    Hic Chưa có người iu!
    Tủi thân đi ngủ đây!

    Trả lờiXóa