Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2006

Entry for June 30, 2006

First of all, I get on line to say Big Congratulations to Germany's fans (I'm one among them Image). A little luck and so much effort have brought German people great great happiness although I (and many others) must confess that Argentina is a huge opponent to Ger as well as any other team. Image

Second, I've just watched Fahrenheit 9/11. So many feelings have grown and I myself don't know how to express them all. The sense of truth and people's dignity. Tears came sometimes during the film - for watching a mother's pain when being informed of her son's death in Iraq, for watching totally broken or burnt bodies of Iraqi people, and even of American troops. Liars are recognized. Micheal Moore has a satirical tone throughout the film but it's really sad, ...and obsessive.



Hix, don't know why I chose to watch the film instead of going to bed. Image

2 nhận xét:

  1. Ho* ho* chi't rui` ca'c cu. tien chi? (T.Ngoc) ko di dc roa`i.Tam thi` chua bit the na`o! Hic ko bi't la` co' to chuc duoc nua ko? Vi` trc h t mu` mit ca'i khoan dat xe voi ca thue nha`.Hic la`m seo bi h!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Troi oi, sao hai nang` day' lai. ko di the', lai. ham ho^' co^ng viec. day ma`. Khoan? xe co. to' cung chang biet' gi`ca?. Ac. ac. :((

    Trả lờiXóa