Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 3, 2006

Beyond the sea

One day after Women's Day, I received a greeting card from my buddy, which is a little bit surprising. I thought she knew what I had written to her the day before and this card was the reply .But the card came to me carrying her pure sweet wishes for me and my mom without saying anything about my stuff sent. This is because she hasn't used internet anymore and her mobile either. So I'm placed in front of an important question... Should I change my ... as my sharing got unknown of?  Perhaps, I should not. The solution doesn't come by chance like this. It's not something falling upon me from the sky. It's not the solution that chooses me but I myself have to choose one. And it doesn't matter whether my buddy has got my sharing or not. Anyway, after a hard working day, in early hours of a new day, the greeting card did bring me peace.Image Thanks a lot, Ngan iu.


I made coffee tonight. I feel good with a warm cup of coffee. I put in more coffee and less sugar than usual, which made the coffee bitter. Bitter enough? instead of Sweet enough? I'd wait to see which works.


Some more, I want to say to you, sweetheart, it's not always the case that I spend my every day with you, because we are two people with our own businesses, but in a day like today, the time beside you, which is not much (I think it's less than an hour Image)and of no speciality - the word "beside" is used totally literally as you rode me school and you rode me back home, is really precious.  I don't mind wasting time to have time with you, and I hope you don't either. Image


Finally, I have just watched "Finding Nemo", an interesting inspiring touching cartoon. Here're some lines of the song "Beyond the sea" in this cartoon's soundtrack:


"Somewhere, beyond the sea

Somewhere waiting for me

My lover stands on golden sands

And watches the ships that go sailing



Somewhere, beyond the sea

She's there watching for me

If I could fly like birds on high

Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing



It's far beyond a star,

it's near beyond the moon

I know beyond a doubt

My heart will lead me there soon..."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét