Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 2, 2006

To be free or not to be free

I'm free tonight for my students are going on a sightseeing trip. The boy said to me "Although I'll be in Hanoi by 6, I will not be home by 8 Image" So, I have my class off today. However, my free teaching tonight doesn't mean that I don't have anything else to do. In fact, I've got a mountain of work pushing upon me, including the two most important: an exercise on Sociology of Community and an incomplete scientific research (a(c., it really takes time but all we've got is 14 days..)


Two FPT engineers have come to fix my problem with ADSL, I've been complaining about it a thousand times. Unfortunately, they proved to be  helpless and told me that it was not their company's fault but  my computer's. So, I have nothing more to sayImage . Is it possible to shift to Viettel service? Image

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét