Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 2, 2006

Simply I ...

ImageGot another bad news today. Image I don't know what is the best way for me to receive such news, falling sad and crying, or just smiling and forgetting all about it. Sweetheart said, "Let it be, let sadness be, hey make a sad face for me to see!" Little did he make me smile before I fell on his shoulder.


I drew a crying face in my notebook, telling him that I would like a fake cry, so that I would not waste my tears for such things. And I did not. I felt like a shadow hanging over my head at first, when I stood in the lobby waiting for my marks, and got it, and ..., but later, I flew up high and left the stupid sorrow behind. I kept myself quiet and revived it with my work - teaching my 2 sweet pupils. They were so light-hearted that I could not bear in my mind such thoughts as "I'm too low, too weak, too fragile. I didn't try my best. It serves me right!" or "I'm not lucky, it's not fair!". I simply felt happy and useful. Image


I've turned back to my own life in that way... Tomorrow is a new day, isn't it?


I got a message from my bosom friend late at night.Image She told my about "Memoirs of a Geisha", which she was enjoying very much and asked me to go to the cinema with her every few  months. I can't describe exactly, but the message itself and the very moment I received it made me moved a lot. Love u, Ngan iuImage

1 nhận xét:

  1. Simply you are 20ish.
    Just surfing around at 4AM before continuing some paper works. Good luck!

    Trả lờiXóa