Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 2, 2006

Oh, my Valentine! :)

I don't know what to begin with this blog on my Valentine's Day. Many things to think about but I'm too confused to write all them down.  The first speciality today is my Valentine symbol Image (Is it okay, darling, hope that you would  sleep tight with it and have a lot of nice dreams Image)  It took me time for a few days to find out what it should be and I really really love the  idea I've got.


I did have my extra  teaching class this evening. Everybody  told me that I had to create some reason for dropping it and celebrate Valentine's day with my sweetheart. But we had our own way to celebrate it Image. Great food, great ride, great night, great ... us, I think. "I'm attached to you, darling, absolutely!Image"


One more thing, I helped one of my bosom friends have a very nice dream (about what Image, Hoa Image), she told me that. That brings me pride Image and most of all, LOVE.


Singing marrily, "Oh, oh, my Valentine, my happy one..." Image

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét