Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 2, 2006

Bad...

"Late at night, I'm still wide awake.." thinking about my bad day.  I spent my 2 first days at university after Tet taking notes  extremely crazily Image only to hear such bad news today Image In fact, I cried for a while, trying to stop that a few times but in vain... My mom made things worse by having arguments with me. She's always letting me down in the way of comparing me with someone else she finds superior, and blaming me for being inferior (why??????????, she never accepts me as I really am as her daughter). Sick of it!


Though the news was not worse than I had expected, I could not help feeling .. terrible.


The thing that saved me from all of my sorrows in the day was my merry extra teaching class with 2 humorous pupils, a lovely 11th grade girl and a 10th grade funny boy. Besides, I had a ride around some streets with my sweetheart before coming home after class. ( Image )


...............


Okie, let it be...


 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét