Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 1, 2006

Something, a long time ago...

Today we had a nice date. We went to Trang Tien street to have a look at books. There were so many that I, to be exact, wanted to run out of the store, finishing my headache and starting a real date with him. But he was so interested as usual, so I couldn’t leave him there. Swimming in books, sort of sinking rather than floating, I followed him with my hand in his. In spite of my headache,  I felt happy listening to him, watching his smiles and having jokes with him. We went to have coffee after that at our favourite cafe (for advertisement: Thai café, Trieu Viet Vuong street Image). Then, he hardly said a thing to me, I thought he was tired. He just drunk his iced coffee and looked at me, sometimes looked around. Just few sentences did he give me to keep me alive in his dead silence and crowded surrounding’s noise. I asked him to tell me his future plan. He said “Ah…”, and then, nothing. I didn’t know exactly what he wanted to say, but I felt the way he was feeling, just unready to talk.



On my way home, he rode my around some streets, making me surprised as I supposed we would go straight to my house so that I would be in time to have my extra teaching class at 8 pm. He said that he wanted to go out  for sometime before getting home. Holding my hands, he shared with me the things he intended to at the café...


What he shared is, of course, a secret of mine. Image Love you, sweetheart!




4 nhận xét:

  1. 玲玲 (Ling Ling)21:59 22 tháng 1, 2006

    Eo`, cac' baan lam` minh` sot ruot qua'. Hay ban nao` co' thua 1 nguoi yeu thi ta(ng. to*' ddi. To cam on.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. na`y m` change ngay cai avatar ngay cho t nho` trong xa^'u hon m` in person bao nhieu... pix cua m` dau t???

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Ha`ha`, Dam Hang co' nguoi yeu ma ko vao` khai bao' trong blog cua lop' nhe...Xu*? tra?m!!!!

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. Ac., cac ban lam minh nguong wa':)
    Ly iu wi', tao kho lem', huhu, may nha tao ko up dc anh? ma`, nen fai dung tam cai avatar do hoi, con hon la chang co cai gi`, :((

    Trả lờiXóa